Monday, November 10, 2008

Why I start to BLOG?

I used to read others' blog. I find some of the blog very good. I asked myself why do people blog, the answer I had was to share their view and feelings or to keep it as a diary. Maybe it is a good way to spend time too.

After the Malaysia GE12(12th general election), I read everything that's is in Malaysia Today, Tony Pua, Jeff Ooi and DAP blog. Especially Malaysia Today, I found that there are many others that share the same sentiment as me. Before that I have read Malaysia Today a few times, but I always feel that it was trying to paint a bad picture of the government. As I read only the main stream paper. When the GE12 result was announced, I asked myself, "What is going on?" I started reading all the above blog. I really respect the guts RPK has, I can really kou tou to him.

Why I decided to blog? I asked why am I so afraid to let others know what I think, why locked it in my head and heart. I noticed blogging is also a good way of expressing ourself, letting out what is locked in my heart, it improved my command of english too.

I hope those that stumble into my blog will not feel offended by some of my views and feelings. I always believed everyone has the right to their own view and feeling. Each of us are unique in our own way but we must also repect others.

I find it is a good way to spend my time while waiting for assignment, at least it keep me occupy

No comments:

Post a Comment