Friday, November 14, 2008

What Do They Get From It?

What do a person get from putting a person down, or put a person in a bad situation? Is it to show I am much better than you, it makes me happy to be able to do that to another person or my life had been and still perfect.

From young until now, I always asked myself what does one gets from putting a person down, is it they get so much kick out of it. Don’t they have any conscious, if they don’t have, the person they are putting down has. Are they so perfect themselves?

Going thru all the youtubes on Aska Yang(杨宗纬), this question probe up in my head again as I will normally avoid people like this. They make me sick in the stomach. But Aska Yang(杨宗纬) could not do it. He had to hang in there, until today there is one youtube I refused to watch. I only watch a bit of it, I tell myself I have enough of it. To me the host and judges are equally sick. They are not one bit any better looking than Aska Yang(杨宗纬) himself. They think they are. To me Aska Yang(杨宗纬) is much better looking then them.

I saw the youtube on him before the competition and early part of the competition. He is not that bad looking just that he has more manly features. My nephew also have features like him, we never find him ugly and my nephew has lot of girls chasing after him. I see Aska Yang(杨宗纬) spend too much time under the sun, he was very tan. It is the hair style and his dressing what I called jinjang. It is that jinjangness and too much of sun that makes him look bad, not his looks.

Those reporters trying to make junk news out of him, to me they are junk themselves. Calling him caveman, it is better to look like a caveman, with a mind and heart that had evolved to a civilize man. The reporter mind and heart had not, still at caveman level, he only has the look of a civilize man that is why he/she can call another person caveman. Is it making news that put a person down is so important or it gives them a kick out of it.

Sometimes I am glad that my Hanyu reading is not that good, when I see it is a junk news, I just admire the photos. But if it is news on a person achievement I will translate the article using a software translator.

Look at Tom Jones, he does not have the look of Tom Cruise and still don't have but when he sings he is ......... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGs5Js7FVHo

I guess in the age of Kali Yuga, don't expect too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment