Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tea With Gossip

Got a SMS from someone asking for tea at one of the restaurant nearby before evening program starts. When I read the SMS, I thought so nice of her asked me out for tea. I called her telling I cannot make it there so fast maybe postpone to some other days.

While chatting on the phone, found that she wanted to ask me on a room why it was like broken in. Of course we chat on other things too. I told her I have no idea why the room is like that, she replied, Oh you don't know, who know ahhhh. I told her I have to hang up cos I need to go.....

Aiyah, want to have tea with me because want to dig information from me. I told myself, next time this person invite me for tea, water or coffee, not going.

Small thing only mah, why so irritated. At night before going to sleep I wanted to charge my handphone. I noticed a SMS from this lady I had missed. I open the SMS, it said so you had been listening to Asha Katha, nevermind about the tea. I was like what the meaning..........

I have to be carefull what I say or said. But this lady is funny anything to do with this KK she must know........ But when wrong accusation is throw at KK, she will not tell the person off even she know it is not the right accusation..... Haiyah sen! meet this type of people. Tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment